SD-WAN Business. Network management of the future.
Networking your company the intelligent way.
Whether it’s for individual offices, campus environments, widely dispersed company buildings, or mobile workstations, SD-WAN Business allows you to network and manage your sites in a software-based manner. Without any dependency on the line technology and the provider.
This means that data streams can be set up, controlled and monitored intelligently and securely, regardless of whether fiber optics, DSL, LTE/5G or radio relay systems are used.
Intelligent SD-WAN networking from PŸUR Business.
A centralized platform is used to integrate and control your network services, meaning that applications can be connected and your company network can be managed with ease. Here are your benefits and more:
With SD-WAN Business, you can link different network technologies in a flexible manner, bundling your bandwidth. Data streams can be set up, controlled and monitored securely and easily, regardless of whether fiber optics, DSL, LTE or radio relay systems are used.
Flexible connection for needs-based application.
With SD-WAN Business, we can offer you two different ways to achieve site connectivity. Choose your ideal use case with SD-WAN Internet or SD-WAN Networking.
PŸUR Business Premium SD-WAN.
All-in-one CPE with integrated LTE and secure option for bundling your services via a business end device.
With intelligent site networking from PŸUR Business, you can control your data in real time and unify your entire IT architecture in a single solution. SD-WAN Business promises an improved user experience, enhanced security and simplified application management. You can make SD-WAN Business a comprehensive solution by adding in a secure and LTE option.
Take a look at the technological added value for yourself:
- Flexible integration of different technologies & line types (MPLS, fiber optics, Ethernet, DSL, LTE/5G)
- High resilience through efficient line bundling, brought through parallel use of multiple lines
- Optimized routing and application-based prioritization of data traffic for best possible performance
- Improved network security due to encrypted transmission and advanced security features
- Automatic identification of the best transmission route with the lowest packet loss
- Disruption-free and uninterrupted use of services by prioritizing critical applications, such as SaaS applications